Italian fresh salad
- 400 g rocket (arugula) salad
- Around 20 cherry tomatoes, sliced in two
- 1 low-fat ricotta
- 6 dried tomatoes, chopped
- 20 g light Parmesan cheese, grated
- Basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Dash of lemon juice
Nutritional values (per serving):
|Total carbs:||8.9 g|
|Total fat:||14.4 g|
|Saturated fat:||6.7 g|
- For the vinaigrette: in a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients.
- In a salad bowl, add arugula and toss with the vinaigrette.
- Top the salad with the tomatoes, cheese, basil leaves, flaxseeds, and season with pepper.
To add some omega 3 to the recipe, don’t hesitate to sprinkle with some flaxseeds: they are naturally rich in omega 3!
Photo credit: manoftaste.de via Visual hunt