Chocolate-dipped banana bites
- 85 g chocolate (70%)
- 2 small bananas
Nutritional values (per serving):
|Total carbs:||19 g|
|Total fat:||9 g|
|Saturated fat:||6 g|
- Cut bananas into 3 cm slices. Place slices on parchment paper and freeze until firm (≈30 minutes).
- Melt chocolate in a glass bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Remove bananas from the freezer. Using a stick, dip a piece of banana into the chocolate. Remove and place back on the parchment paper.
- Return banana slices to the freezer until chocolate is set.
- Eat immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Chocolate and fruit are always a winning combination! If you can, choose black chocolate: it contains considerably more cocoa and ~20% less sugar than its milk chocolate relatives. (Source : Ciqual 2013)